••2tbsp sriracha sauce
1tsp smokey paprika
•500g ground beef
•1whole onion, minced
•1/4cup bread crumbs, fine
•1tbs Worcestershire sauce
•3cloves garlic, minced
•1 1/2tsp pepper
•6 burger buns, toasted
•3slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
•5tbsp Cookie’s Peanut Butter, spread
•6pcs tomatoes, sliced
•3tbsp pickle relish
•6slices bacon, crisp
1. Combine all the sauce ingredients, and set aside
2. Fry the bacon until crisp
3. Mix all burger ingredients to make the burger patty
4. Cooked the burgers in a pan with a little oil. After 3 mins turn it over and place the cheese on top. Cooked for another 3 mins.
5. Place the burger patty with the melted cheese facing the bottom half of the toasted buns.
6. Top with bacon and pour the peanut bitter on top of the bacon. Add the lettuce and the tomato. Top it off with the spicy mayo and pickle relish.